Samsung just launched the Galaxy Note 9 at the Samsung Unpacked Event Held in New York. In case you were wondering How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or Install TWRP Recovery on your device then you are the right place.
The Galaxy Note 9 features an AMOLED display, high-end hardware configurations, More storage support, AI-Dual cameras and Stylus S Pen.
Buy This Smartphone: Huawei P20 Pro
You can grab the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for $999, for that price you will get 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant and another variant is priced $1250 for the 8GB RAM and 512GB storage variant.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE SOMETHING WENT WRONG LIKE GETTING YOUR HARD DEVICE BRICKED OR DEAD SD CARD. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTION AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Advantages Of installing TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to root your device.
- You can install any custom ROM/MOD of your choice
- You can take a full backup of your device including app data.
Prerequisites For Installing TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Your Phone should not have OEM unlock issue.
- Charge your phone Up to 50%.
- Download TWRP recovery for your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download DM-Verify and RMM bypass
- Download ODIN
- Backup all your important data.
Buy This Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy J8
Steps On How To Install TWRP Recovery in Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Enable Developer Option in Settings > Software information > tap on build number 7 times.
- Enable OEM unlocking Option in Developer Options.
- Switch off the device, Connect it to PC and Press Volume Down + Bixby Button + Power button to go into the download mode.
- Open ODIN and disable auto reboot and re partition from the option menu
- Select TWRP file from AP tab option of ODIN and press start.
- Now once the download is finished it will say PASSED on the ODIN screen
- Now disconnect the device from PC.
- Now press Volume down + Power button to turn off the device
- If the device reboots, switch it off again.
- Now press Volume Up + Bixby + Power button to boot into TWRP recovery
- Now swipe to allow modifications.
- Now go to Wipe and format data then press or type “yes” to confirm.
- Note – You will lose all your data
- Now select and flash the DM-Verify and RMM lock bypass file
- Done, you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Advantages Of Rooting
- You will be able to remove pre-installed apps.
- You will be able to install incompatible apps.
- You can achieve more battery life and speed.
- You will be able to access root files and can tweak your device to administrator level.
Check Out This Smartphone: Honor Play
Disadvantages Of Rooting
- It can brick your device.
- It might void your warranty.
- You may not receive official OTA updates.
- It will make your device less secure.
Click Here To Know More About: Google Pixel 3 XL Retail Package Hands-On Video Leaked Online
Prerequisites For Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Charge your phone Up to 40%
- Download magisk.zip for your Note 9
- Backup all your important data.
Click Here To Buy: BlackBerry KEY2
Steps On How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download and place magisk.zip in the internal storage of your Note 9
- Boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing volume up + Bixby button + power button on your phone.
Buy From Here: Vivo NEX
- Go-to Install — From SD card then locate Magisk file and install it.
- Now flash the RMM bypass file again.
- Now click on reboot system now.
- Done, you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Note 9
Here Is How To Root Other Devices Too
- How To Root Xiaomi Mi A2 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Vivo NEX Smartphone And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root OPPO Find X Smartphone And Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root OnePlus 6 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
Pictures Source: flickr.com