To begin with, SS Rajamouli and the team have made the most asked question – Why Kattappa Killed Baahubali? #WKKB – a most negligible thing in the Baahubali 2 The Conclusion. Apart from the Director Jakkanna the one whom the credit should be given is the writer Mr. Vijayandra Prasad who created such a powerful characters of women leads in the male dominant industry, characters such as Shivagami and Devasena are the heart of the story.
Cast and Crew:
Director: S. S. Rajamouli
Starring: Prabhas, Rana, Anushka, Tamanna, Sathyaraj, Ramyakrishna, Subbaraj, Nazir
Producers: Shobu Yarlagadda, Prasad Devineni
Music Director: M. M. Keeravani
Baahubali 2 The Conclusion-Review
It all begins with the female lead Rajamatha Shivagami performing the devotional rituals and the elephants get an outbreak from their positions, then the protagonist Amarendhra Baahubali enters the scene pulling the cart with Ganesha idol on it.
Following the Rajamatha’s order the prospective king visits mofussil area of the kingdoms and comes across the female lead Devasena in a village and the saga continues where he help the Devasena’s kingdom Kuntala Rajyam during the unexpected attack from the enemies.
On the other side, Rajamatha promises Ballaladeva to make Devasena his wife. There comes the twist in the movie, how the Baahubali steps aside from the crown and marry his lady love. There comes the Interval bang which created Goosebumps even to critics. As Rajamatha was not in favor of his marriage the gap between the mother and son broadens and Ballaladeva makes use of it and kill Baahubali.
All this story is being narrated by the Old Kattappa to the Mahendra Baahubali (Shivudu). Coming after is how the new Baahubali takes the revenge of his father’s death and mother’s imprisonment for 25 years and in conclusion becomes the king of the Mahismathi Kingdom.
- The plot of the movie and the importance of every character.
- The beauty of the Kuntala and the princess of Kingdom.
- Graphics in the ‘Hamsa Nava’ Song.
- Background music during the crucial scenes is impeccable.
- The Epic saga between Anushka and Ramyakrishna.
- The Beast appearance of the antagonist Rana.
- Interval Bang – one word, jaw dropping.
- The comedy of Subbaraj (not up to the mark, a bit boring).
- Some of the scenes raised the question about the Ballaladeva’s Wife, it would have been great if there so.
- Bending of the toddy palm trees during the war scenes. Though landing of the soldiers was good it was bit embarrassing to visualize them.
- The character of Tamanna is very minimal.
At the outset, Baahubali 2 The Conclusion is one such movie that leaves the audience mesmerized because of its visual appearance in every frame and the emotions that were depicted in the character. The obedience is shown by Kattappa towards the crown of the Mahismathi kingdom. The angriness of the Ramya Krishna, the questioning character of Anushka, the mentality of Bijjaladeva aka Nazar and others makes this an EPIC movie. In conclusion, Indian cinema will never see such a movie in the next 5-8 years if the alleged Mahabharata is not made. That’s surely a dual time watch not only for the hardcore fans of Prabhas but also to the people who are looking the technical aspects of VFX .
Rating: 4/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟