LG, after making its name after the launch of the LG G7 is up again with some hype about their newer model of the G7- the G7 ThinQ Android Smartphone.
Gettings the “ThinQ” as an advancement from its predecessor, the device exactly the same width as the old G7 and half an inch taller.
The main focus on launching this device was mainly on the integration of deep artificial intelligence into the smartphone ecosystem.
LG says they did so for convenient fundamental consumer smartphone experience.
Specifications Of LG G7 ThinQ Android Smartphone:
The device is a beauty in itself. Apart from the power, it holds under the hood, the device is amazing when it comes to being style-to-date with the trend.
The overall aesthetics of the device gives it a sleek look and the polished rim around adds to the premium look of the device.
The device is equipped with Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and the back as it was designed to meet military standards (MIL-STD 810G) as to see if the device would withstand harsh environmental/non-environmental conditions.
As we talk about the durability of the smartphone, the device is confirmed rated IP68 for dust and water resistance- unlike majority smartphones that settle with an IP67 rating.
The device comes forward with a super-bright 6.1-inch QHD+ display (3120×1440) which LG claims to be the perfect for one-handed usage and under direct sunlight.
The device comes in two specific storage-RAM variants:
- 64 GB internal storage coupled with 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage coupled with 6 GB RAM. The 128 GB Variant is named as LG G7+ ThinQ as it is the most superior G7 model.
Although LG could not stretch the RAM bracket to 8 GB, like OnePlus has been doing but LG also seems to claim that the device is super fluid as it uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
LG G7 ThinQ Camera Updates:
The LG G7 ThinQ Android Smartphone is now rocking the 8MP camera on the front and a 16MP lens on the rear. LG’s signature wide angle camera is not claimed to shoot much wider, crisper, less edge distorted and clearer selfies with the camera upgrade.
As AI has finally kicked in LG’s smartphone lineup, LG has made several improvements since the LG V30S ThinQ.
There would now be 19 shooting modes available, straight up from 8 for extra intelligence-optimized shots that would be available in the AI CAM LG offers.
Low light photography has also been a huge gain in the new smartphone due to the super-bright camera that LG has introduced. LG claims it to be 4 times sharper and brighter than before.
Apart from the basic stuff, LG has also added quite a lot of features that have made the shooting experience better on the handset.
With the addition and improvements of Live Photo and sticker-based face recognition, it has never been more fun to use LG’s inbuilt camera.
What’s new to the G series camera is the introduction to Portrait mode. The super wide angle camera is the best bet LG has got to compete in the portrait photo market segment.
Deep AI Integration:
The device would be one of the first to receive the Google Lens features. Google lens, not too new of a technology, uses your camera to scan a particular picture and do a relevant image search on the basis of the AI data it collects.
The button that activated the AI functionality on the G7 ThinQ Android Smartphone is located right below the volume.
A single tap would trigger Google Assitant whereas two quick taps would launch Google Lens, that has arrived first on any phone.
Overall Features Of LG G7 ThinQ Android Smartphone:
- The device, as discussed before would be accused with a superbright 6.1-inch QHD+ LCD display with a ratio of 19.5:9.
- LG G7 ThinQ comes in two storage variants. One being the 64 GB variant and other, the 128 GB variant. The 128 GB Variant is named as LG G7+ ThinQ as it is the most superior G7 model.
- ThereThe an option to use expandable microSD storage up to 2TB.
- The rear camera is a 16MP super wide shooter with an aperture as wide as f/1.9/107 degrees for stunning low-light- wide angled shots. The front would be hosting an 8MP shooter.
- The Battery is as big as 3,000 mAh. This is one downside that we feel might bother the end user.
- The device would run on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
- Improved audio quality with the use of Bookbox speakers.
- The device would be rated IP68 for dust and water resistance.
The LG G7 ThinQ would be available in various colour options-
- New Platinum Gray
- New Aurora Black
- New Moroccan BLue
- Raspberry Rose
Pictures Source: lgnewsroom.com