Oppo India has launched Find X Flagship into the Indian smartphone market at price tag of Rs.59,990 and it is available in Bordeaux Red & Glacier Blue colour options. Here we are going to tell you How To Root Oppo Find X Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery.
The Find X comes with 6.42-inches OLED vibrant display with a screen-to-body ratio of 93.8% and it is going to have an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 401 PPI.
In case you were wondering How to Unlock bootloader, Root or install Twrp Recovery in your Oppo Find X then you are the right place.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE SOMETHING WENT WRONG LIKE GETTING YOUR HARD DEVICE BRICKED OR DEAD SD CARD. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTION AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X
Advantages Of installing TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to install mods for your Oppo Find X.
- You can install any custom ROM/MOD of your choice
- You can take a full backup of your device including app data.
Prerequisites Before Installing TWRP Recovery in Oppo Find X
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked
- Charge your phone Up to 50%.
- Download ADB setup files and adb.zip
- Backup all your important data.
Steps On How To Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo Find X
- Twrp recovery for this phone is currently not available and will be added here once it’s released.
How To Backup Stock Firmware From Your Phone
Prerequisites Before Backing Up Stock Firmware
- Install V-Com driver
- Install Miracle Box and loader file
- Plug your Phone to Computer using a USB cable make sure it switched off.
Steps On How to Backup Firmware file
- Launch Miracle Box and wait for it to load
- Go to Qualcomm Tab
- Select read then select your Phone Chipset from the drop-down list
- Select Save as Scatter file and Click Start
- Select the location where you want to save the backup file
- Now it will start backing up the ROM once it’s finished you will see a “done” message on the screen.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Click Here To Buy: OnePlus 6
How To Root Oppo Find X
Advantages Of Rooting
- You will be able to remove pre-installed apps.
- You will be able to install incompatible apps.
- You can achieve more battery life and speed.
- You will be able to access root files and can tweak your device to administrator level.
Disadvantages Of Rooting
- It can brick your device.
- It might void your warranty.
- You may not receive official OTA updates.
- It will make your device less secured.
Buy This Smartphone: Moto G6
Prerequisites Before Rooting Oppo Find X
- The bootloader must be unlocked and TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Charge your phone Up to 40%.
- Download latest Magisk, adb drivers, and fastboot drivers.
- Backup all your important data.
Buy From Here: Moto E5 Plus
Steps On How to Root Oppo Find X
- Take the Stock Boot.img from the backup we made earlier
- After that Copy the magisk manager apk file to your phone and install it
- Transfer the boot.img file to your phone
- Now switch off the internet connection and open magisk manager
- Wait for a Popup that says ” Update Available”
- Then click on Patch Boot.img
- Select the Boot.img file we transferred earlier
- Now, wait for magisk to patch the boot.img file, a new file with name patched_boot.img will appear in the magisk folder of internal storage.
- Now transfer the patched_boot.img file to your pc.
- Now Open Sp flash tool and load the scatter file from the backup we made earlier
- uncheck everything and select boot only
- Now load the patched_boot.img file
- Now switch off your phone and connect it to your Pc.
- Click download and it will start flashing the patched boot.img file.
- Now your Oppo Find X is successfully rooted.
Here Is How To Root Other Devices Too
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root OnePlus 6 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Unlock Bootloader and Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Unlock Bootloader and Flash TWRP Recovery
Picture Source: jd.com