Vivo launched all-new NEX series flagship smartphone that features a new motorized pop-up selfie camera lens with pricing starts from Rs.44,990. Here we are going to tell you How To Root Vivo NEX Smartphone And Flash TWRP Recovery.
The Vivo NEX comes with 6.59-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ display having 91.24% screen-to-body ratio with an aspect ratio of 19.3:9 and supports large resolutions up to 1080×2316 pixels.
In case you were wondering How to Unlock bootloader, Root or install Twrp Recovery in your Vivo NEX then you are the right place.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN CASE SOMETHING WENT WRONG LIKE GETTING YOUR HARD DEVICE BRICKED OR DEAD SD CARD. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTION AND PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Vivo NEX
Advantages Of installing TWRP Recovery
- You will be able to install mods for your Vivo NEX.
- You can install any custom ROM/MOD of your choice
- You can take a full backup of your device including app data.
Prerequisites Before Installing TWRP Recovery in Vivo NEX
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked
- Charge your phone Up to 50%.
- Enable Oem Unlocking and USB debugging in developer options.
- Download Twrp recovery for Vivo NEX (Link will be updated once Vivo releases the source)
- Download ADB setup files and adb.zip
- Backup all your important data.
Steps On How To Install TWRP Recovery in Vivo NEX
- Run the adb.exe setup and give it Administrator access, and install by pressing Y, Y, and Y.
- power off your device and Press Volume Down and Power Button Together for 5 to 10 Seconds so that your phone can boot into Fastboot Mode.
- Now Connect Your Vivo NEX with your PC/Laptop by USB Cable
- Now Extract the adb.zip folder on your PC anywhere, and open the ADB folder then press Shift Key + Right click on that ADB folder, and you will see there Open Command Window here, then click on Open Command Window Here
- Now type this command –
- if your device is detected then type –
fastboot flash recovery recovery-nex.img
- then to boot into fastboot type –
fastboot boot recovery-nex.img
- Done, you have successfully installed TWRP on your device.
How To Root Vivo NEX
Advantages Of Rooting
- You will be able to remove pre-installed apps.
- You will be able to install incompatible apps.
- You can achieve more battery life and speed.
- You will be able to access root files and can tweak your device to administrator level.
Disadvantages Of Rooting
- It can brick your device.
- It might void your warranty.
- You may not receive official OTA updates.
- It will make your device less secured.
Buy This Smartphone: Honor View 10
Prerequisites Before Rooting Vivo NEX
- TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Charge your phone Up to 40%.
- Download latest Magisk, adb drivers, and fastboot drivers.
- Backup all your important data.
Buy From Here: Vivo X21
Steps On How to Root Vivo NEX
- Boot into TWRP Recovery by pressing volume up + power button on your phone.
- From TWRP Recovery, do a factory reset.
- Go-to Install — From SD card then locate Magisk file and install it.
- Now click on reboot system now.
- This is the last step to root Vivo NEX, You can check root status in a Root checker app.
- Done, you have successfully rooted your Vivo NEX
Check This Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy J8
Here Is How To Root Other Devices Too
- How To Root OPPO Find X Smartphone And Install TWRP Recovery
- How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How To Root OnePlus 6 Unlock Bootloader And Flash TWRP Recovery
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Unlock Bootloader and Flash TWRP Recovery
Picture Source: Vivo.com